Thursday, April 7, 2011

Paper Botanicals...


I LOVE flowers especially the freshly picked ones. If I can seriously sleep on a bed of flowers, that would be a dream come true. So for me I always thought anyone who had fake flowers in their home or decor was so tacky. It amazes me though how faux flowers now a days look more and more real.

Quick Story Telling: There's a girl at work with this beautiful orchid and I swear ever time I see it I always wonder how she keeps them so fresh and pretty. Then 3 months pass and that orchid still stands. Then of course I wonder, what was the deal. So I had to go to her office and take a closer look. OMG!!! Yes... They were in fact plastic orchids! I swear that was the lamest I ever felt. You think you know it all and when something like that hits you in the head, you seriously feel dumb. I sure did. It was a good laugh.

Being in the wedding industry, I am always seeing new and unique trends. As much as I am not a big fan of faux flowers, I have noticed faux flowers are brewing in the wedding trends this season. In particular paper flowers. If you haven't seen such art, well you are sure missing out. They look soooo real. I can't believe the amazing talent of these floral artists.... Hats off to them!

Check out these amazing paper flowers designed by Paper Botanicals.









It's a perfect and unique way to dress your center pieces, ceremony or where ever else you need it. So I guess in this case fake or not, the outcome will always be beautiful.

Make sure you check them out www.paperbotanicals.com


Enjoy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment