Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All Twisted Up....


The most important thing in any wedding is how the Bride Feels and Look... Isn't that right?

When I was getting married, I have to say I was so stressed out about how I was going to do my make up and especially hair. As crazy as this sounds a hair style can really complete the look and ensemble you're going for.

You have to really ask yourself:

"Am I going bohemia?"
"Am I going traditional?"
"Am I going trendy and chic?"

Yes! The questions can go on and on and on. Here are a few new and stylish hair styles I ran into from Kiss the Groom Blog (www.kissthegroom.com)




The Bed Head (Sexy and Chic)


The Bohemia (Simple and Casual)


The Trendsetter (Stylish and Artistic)


The Traditional (Vintage and Sweet)



Hope this helps!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment