Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank You!!!


This morning, I was staring at my desktop thinking what should my very first blog be about. Then it hit me... I never had a moment to Thank all my fans for their continued support since the birth of The Card Lady.

So with that ....

THANK YOU!!!

I love you all and as cheezy as this may sound, a BIGGER THANK YOU to my hubby Mr. Card Man. He has def. been there with me through it all.

So of course this now takes me back to our wedding day. Sorry lame-o I know, but I have to post our wedding picture. I just had too. :)

Quick tip: If a guy is willing to sit still glueing bling on invitations or not mind the occasional paper cuts, then the search is over... Yes you might have actually just found Mister Right. In my case I have found my one true LOVE.

How about you... How you did you find Mr. Right? We'd LOVE to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment